Tarpaulin ® tent is made of polypropylene fabric laminated with light-stabilized film on both sides. The edges of the awning around the perimeter are rolled up, welded and punched with aluminum eyelets, which are used for fixing the awning.
Tarpaulin ® tents differ from awnings (canopies) made of PVC fabric due to significantly lower weight and price..
The awnings are available in various colors: green, blue, dark green.Cost calculation
ssortment range of Tarpaulin® awnings
|Density||Color||Sizes (m x m)|
|120 гр/м2||Green and silver||2х3, 2x10, 3х4, 3х5, 3х6, 3x10, 3x15, 3x20, 4х5, 4х6, 4х8, 4х10, 4х15, 4х20, 5х6, 6х8, 6х10, 8х10, 8х12, 10х12, 10х15, 10х20, 15х15, 15х20, 20х20, 20х30.|
|180 гр/м2||Blue||2х3, 2x10, 3х4, 3х5, 3х6, 4х5, 4х6, 4х8, 5х6, 6х8, 6х10, 8х10, 8х12, 10х12, 10х15, 10х20, 15х15, 15х20, 20х20, 20х30.|
60,90,100 gr/m2 density tarpaulin awnings can be delivered.2
Specifications of Tarpaulin® awnings
- Density, g / m22: 100/120/180;
- Operating temperature: -40 C to +70 C;
- Thickness, mm: 0.2/0.3;
- Water absorption: waterproof;
- Colors: dark green/green-silver/blue;
- Tensile strength, daH: from 70.
The use of Tarpaulin® tents:
- when carrying out finishing works;
- shelter of construction materials;
- closing of window openings;
- closing of building facades and roofs during reconstruction;
- creating of temporary shelters, overhangs and tents for workers.
- shelter for trailers, cars, boats;
- cargo shelter for transportation by road, railway and sea .
- sheltering of products (grain, hay, etc.).
- as tents, overhangs, bedding.