CONSTRUCTION OF SERVICE CENTERS
RariTEK-Tekhnologii's one of the areas of activity is construction of warehouses and hangars by using frame and awning technology. We offer own mass-produced facilities, as well as full-scale services (from design to installation) for production of a particular hangar that meets all requirements of yours.Cost calculation
Raritek-Tekhnologii's one of the priority spheres in construction of frame and awning structures is the production of repair shops/prefabricated service centers as the best solution to problems related to servicing vehicles.
A prefabricated car service center / repair shop makes it possible:
- to perform maintenance and current repair of cars and special-purpose equipment;
- to perform repair of a certain unit and major repair of the whole equipment;
- to settle issues related to parking and storage of vehicles both in summer and in winter;
- to use the area as warehouses for storing spare parts, components and units of any equipment.
36x18x10 m turn-key prefabricated service car center
36x18x10m prefabricated service center includes the following equipment areas:
Layout of equipped areas:
50x24x10 m. turn-key prefabricated service car center
Car service center project
50x24x10 m prefabricated service center includes the following equipment areas:
Layout of equipped areas:
Types of hangar covers:
- Single-layer awning covers the hangar frame.
- Two-layer awning consisting of outer and inner layers. In this case, there is 120-1200 mm thick air space between the covering layers depending on the structure.
- Three-layer awning is an insulated cover consisting of 2 layers of tent fabric, between which 50 mm thick insulator is fixed.
- Combined cover means walls made of corrugated metal sheet, roof made of PVC awning fabric.
The frame is made of high-quality low-alloy steel. Frame components are fixed by bolts which makes it easy to install and to dismantle the structure. The awning is made of high-strength PVC awning fabric, consisting of separate panels, which ensures quick installation. PVC fabric is resistant to corrosion, does not react with chemicals, and it is able to withstand temperatures from -50C to +70C. The special fabric welding technology ensures 100% leak resistance.
We use the following types of foundations for a warehouse:
- Foundation with the use of road plates;
- Strip foundation;
- Pier (post) foundation;
- Screw piles.
Advantages of a prefabricated repair shop:
- The cost of manufacturing is lower by several times compared to the price of traditional fundamental structures made of concrete, brick or sandwich panels.
- Mobility and ability to work in hard-to-reach areas. The hangar structure is easy to be transported to any remote area by road.
- It takes at least 15 days to construct the facility depending on the size of a hangar.
- There is no need to install complicated foundation. One needs strip, pier, pile foundation or road plates in order to install the hangar.
- It is possible to dismantle the hangar and to carry it to another place due to the possibility of multiple installation and disassemble.
- There is no need for long-term execution of permits, because prefabricated hangars are classified as temporary facilities.
- Comfort of the facility and significant energy savings. The use of light-colored fabrics provides sufficient illumination inside the facility during a day without using additional electric lighting, which significantly reduces the cost of operation of such facilities.
- Low costs of the awning maintenance. It is possible to carry out both minor repairs in case of a damage in the field, and to replace particular areas of the awning.
- We can use any color and manufacture the awning in any corporate style of a company, as well as apply advertising labels, logos, etc.